1. You can’t sleep at night and can’t get up in the morning.
2. You have no interest in anything after holiday
3. You want to quit your job and lie on the beach everyday
4. You can’t find the will to exercise
5. You have no focus for the things you need to work on
6. You have become addicted to shopping, surfing the internet or playing video games
What are the post-holiday blues?
Look forward to your next trip and avoid the stress of planning last minute. Proper planning can help you and your family to enjoy your moments together and save time and MONEY.
2, Immerse yourself in culture.
3. Treat yourself to a spa day.
Daily pressure and fatigue results in low levels of blood flow, which could influence the metabolism of epidermal cells. So, indulging in a spa treatment or a massage are great options to take care of your skin after days of lounging under the torrid sun.
4. Confide in someone.
It’s not good to keep things bottled up. Confiding in someone you trust whether it be your father or mother can help you get issues off your chest. Besides, parents love drama. Apart from regaling them with anecdotes about your life, they should be glad for your company and are probably happy to hear about your life.
5. Stay at home.
Don’t feel guilty about not having the energy to leave the house. Sometimes the perfect cure is pyjamas, popcorn and a good series. It’s good to be a couch potato once in a while. As long as sooner or later you get back to work on the things that matter.